Thru Barb's Lens Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4

Pages

Schedule

Prop Insanity

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Soccer time

Started my Saturday off right by riding down to Barron with Robby to watch he and Josh coach and Maren play soccer. Bente and Annikka were there and Josh's folks showed up too. It was fun to see Robby interacting with the kids. I took the monster lens with me for more practice and to help me determine for sure that I want one like this for my own! Maren was such a good sport to let another little girl use her shin guards, so her time in the game was limited. Annikka is a soccer girl in the making too...she had a great time kicking the ball to me and she even let me take photos the whole time! It was a ton of fun! Here are a few shots from the morning...


No comments: