Thru Barb's Lens Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4

Pages

Schedule

Prop Insanity

Friday, February 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Kiley!!! You're TWO!!??

We finally get to celebrate your 2nd birthday!!! Since you are a leap year baby, this is only the 2nd one we've actually gotten to celebrate! It also makes it easier for me to think you are only 2 when you are actually 8 years old today. You are my beautiful baby and you being a millenium leap day baby is just the beginning of what makes you unique. You have a huge heart and love to be my cuddle bug! Yes, you are quirky...your daddy could make a large list of your "issues"...but today is just simply a day of celebration! Thanks for giving me unconditional love and for making me smile!!!! I love you Susie Q!!!

No comments: