Thru Barb's Lens Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4

Pages

Schedule

Prop Insanity

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Da Bear...

We had two visitors show up Friday night. The first was Ty, Brad's brother...he was the expected guest. The second guest, wasn't as expected, but just as welcome!!! We had a two year old bear walk right through our front yard. The first shot is obviously the best...the only reason I'm including the 2nd one is to show how close he was to the house.


Admission...bear brain took over photographer brain. I could hear how slow the shutter was...but changing the ISO (which is all it would have taken) wasn't anywhere in my brain. It was crazy! Hopefully I'll have another chance to let photographer brain take over...if not...it was still cool to have a bear in my own front yard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: