Thru Barb's Lens Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4

Pages

Schedule

Prop Insanity

Friday, February 20, 2009

Thankful...simply thankful...

Beginning this coming Monday, my dear Brad is back amongst the employed again!!! I'm so proud to say he is my husband...and I'm so proud to know what an incredible employee he is that in this bleak economy, when so many people are out of work, he has found a great new opportunity outside of telecommunications. Thank you to Bill for believing in my wonderful husband and providing him this opportunity. Thanks to Clay and his team for building a great product, BidBridge, for Brad to sell. I know he will make me proud and I know you will be proud to have him as your product's ambassador in Wisconsin and Minnesota.

And for you, my love, I am your biggest believer, supporter, cheerleader...because you are the love of my life!!!! I am so very very thankful...simply thankful!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My sister-in-law lives on Long Lake and saved a copy of your article in the Advocate for me. You have some great photos. Keep up the good work.


Phil Schwarz
E2311 530th Ave
Menomonie, WI 54751
e-mail: schwarzp@uwstout.edu
Web: http://philipschwarz.zenfolio.com/
Blog: http://philipschwarzphotography.wordpress.com/