Thru Barb's Lens Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4

Pages

Schedule

Prop Insanity

Monday, March 3, 2008

03/03/03 + 5

I have been married to my very best friend for 5 years today. In many ways, it seems as if we were married just yesterday...I certainly remember the details like it was yesterday. In many other ways, it feels like we've been married forever. There have been so many changes in our lives since that magical day. Our big move...Robby coming to live with us...the changes in our jobs...the new friends we've met up here...having a house full of pets rather than just two...and the misfortune of losing our dear mom Ray.

Today I'm going to focus on that incredible day back in 2003 when Brad and I exchanged our vows to God and each other on top of one of His most beautiful landscapes in Mendocino, California.
One of the moments I had been waiting for...Brad pledging his love for me and placing those beautiful rings on my left hand...closest to my heart.
Husband and wife...at last...

All of the flowers for my bouquet were in season there...couldn't be more fresh! They were stunning!

We felt the need to take a photo with our sunglasses on since we were in sunny California while there was snow back home in Indianapolis!

It wouldn't have been complete without cutting the cake. This was taken in front of the Heritage House original farmhouse...we stayed in thier Deerfield 8 suite and the beautiful white gazebo overlooking the Pacific was right on the property.

This was on the deck of our suite. Taken with our first digital camera on auto timer! We obviously had full sun so we did our best!

What an amazing day!!! Just the start to an incredible forever together! I love you Brad with all my heart!

No comments: