Thru Barb's Lens Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4

Pages

Schedule

Prop Insanity

Monday, January 14, 2008

A BIG day for Brad

This blog is supposed to be about my photography, my thoughts, and my life...leaving Brad's life and thoughts to his own blog...but I just can't help myself today. It was a very big day for him...he quit his job that brought us up to the Northwoods three years ago. He did so because he finally received a good offer from my little company. It is a good thing. Mr. Modest was surprised to get the calls I expected him to get...the ones from co-workers that took him under their wings and showed him the ropes. He will be very missed by the company and by many there. While some of the good byes were tough, starting over at a new company in a newly created position is going to be tough too...getting used to working out of the house instead of an office will be another new challenge. Unlike me, who LOVES that, visiting customers will be his lifeline to survive feeling trapped in the house. I look forward to being able to have lunch with him once in a while and starting a different routine around here. As hard a day as it was, it is the beginning of a new chapter in our book of life for him...and for us. I'm so excited for him and I'm so very proud of him. It is time to move on to this new exciting challenge! I love you Brad! Congratulations on your new job!!!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

I'm not sure why it won't merge...maybe it's called something different in CS. However, it should still be fine. When you get that message just click okay, then flatten it yourself. Or...leave it unflattened and play with the settings!! Is it running all the other parts okay?

Team Design-Bytes said...

Barb--
I did the same thing you did... went and got a few books and did a lot of reading, trial and error. I'm sure I don't know 1/4 of what one can do with Painter. I'm positive I know much more about Photoshop.
Best of luck to you!
-Kaz